This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Is there any way to make a direct delivery order from a reception other than duplicating the order and changing the type of operation? because when I double the reception and change the type of operation it is recorded wh/in/00123 when it should change to wh/out/000123

Thanks

Discard

I think you must descibe the business case better. What do you exactly mean by "direct delivery"? What I read is that you receive something, and then ship it again. To create an outbound delivery it usually is related to a sales order. But you can create an independent one. But copying a receipt will not work well.

Author

hello thanks for the response, it is for internal use and for control a person is responsible for purchases, that person makes the receipt of all products and has to make a delivery order with the same products for another department within the company. .. as there are many products it is a long time to type everything again, so I need something to shorten that time.

Best Answer

Hi Eduardo: You can use the Dropship option for this. When you create the RFQ/PO to procure the product, go into the Other Information tab in the RFQ/PO and select the following:

• Deliver To: Dropship

• Drop Ship Address:  Person to whom the item is to be delivered

When you use this option, as soon as the person responsible for the Inventory processes the Receipt, the stock will get moved to the virtual location Partner Locations/Customers. Thus you will be able to process the receipt straight through to the employee. 

Discard