Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I load my modules at startup time? [Windows]

By
Anas Taji
on 4/24/13, 8:51 PM 1,712 views

Hi,,

I am able to load my modules in Linux by passing --load=my_module when starting openerp-server and it works perfect. however, I can't figure a clear way to do it on Windows!

What I have tried so far: - I have disabled the windows service that start openERP server & created a shortcut for 'openerp-server.exe' and passed it --load=my_module when starting , this works fine, but I need to start it manually each time with administrator privilege and the console black screen must stay opened.

Thanks..%

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)

--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--
| 5 6 8
Paris, France
--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--

Forum contributor since 2008

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
On 4/28/13, 9:40 AM

hi,

try to add your option in openerp service in list windows registry services :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\openerp-server-x.x\ImagePath

"C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenERP 7\Server\service\OpenERPServerService.exe --load=my_module"

(restart openerp windows service, perhaps need to restart windows too)

bye.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/24/13, 8:51 PM
Seen: 1712 times
Last updated: 5/8/15, 7:10 AM