Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I hide contact name in Leads tree view for users who are not assigned the lead?

Mr. Kinjal Dixit
on 12/18/13, 8:17 AM 1,039 views

All the users are assigned 'see all leads' in Settings > Users : Users > Access rights > Sales.

There are two users, user1 and user2. Lead1 is assigned to user1 and lead2 is assigned to user2.

Currently in Sales > Sales : Leads tree view shows the contact name for both the leads to both users.

What I want is to show the contact name only to the user who has been assigned the lead, and show blank to other users. i.e. user1 will see contact name for lead1, but will see blank in contact name for lead2.

| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

On 12/18/13, 8:30 AM

Define Record Rules for the particular Group

In the Menu Settings --> Users --> Group --> Rules Tab add

object Name lead.lead

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 12/18/13, 8:17 AM
Seen: 1039 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM