Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I get the "Quote Template" option on the Quotation Form?

By
Dave Burkholder
on 1/17/14, 5:54 PM 3,720 views

Hello everyone,

I saw on an OpenERP video that you can select a "Quote Template" to automatically include fields in a new Quotation. This would be immensely useful to me, but I can't figure out how to enable it. Is that an addon module, and if so, which one?

Thanks,

Dave

image description

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 1/18/14, 3:59 AM

This module is currently in development and is not available at this time. It will be available on the SaaS first, an then in v8.

Ok thanks for that explanation. I thought the speaker in the video said that it was a v7.0 feature but perhaps I misunderstood.

Thinkwell Designs, Dave Burkholder
on 1/18/14, 11:50 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/17/14, 5:54 PM
Seen: 3720 times
Last updated: 7/13/16, 8:53 PM