Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do i get the POS to show in the top menu?

By
Sod Oscarfono
on 10/20/13, 10:52 PM 630 views

I've installed POS, as a number of other modules, (possibly too many?), yet there is no POS options in the top bar menu and I wondered how i can correct this?

quite new to openerp and still trialling.

any help appreciated

Thierry Godin

--Thierry Godin--
| 8 7 8
Collegien, France
--Thierry Godin--

Thierry Godin
On 10/21/13, 5:13 AM

POS should be displayed in top menu. Maybe try to reload the server or logout/log in

Regards

Thank you for your very quick response Thierry. Unfortunately neither suggestion has worked for me. I get the feeling it is something to do with the amount of first level list items in the menu. There would likely be a limit in order keep these items displaying nice, and I think I've reached that limit due to the amount of modules I have enabled. Perhaps you can offer an explanation on how to choose which items are displayed and in what sequence as I'm struggling to find a good reference on this?

Sod Oscarfono
on 10/21/13, 7:29 PM
Sod Oscarfono
On 10/22/13, 1:04 AM

OPERATOR ERROR - It turns out i had to enable the proper permissions for my user account after installing the module. Thanks again for responding Thierry.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/20/13, 10:52 PM
Seen: 630 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM