This question has been flagged
2 Replies

For some reason, all the items on my shop are promising ficticious things like a 30-day money-back guarantee (I offer no such guarantee), free shipping in the U.S. (I am not based in the U.S. so why should they get free shipping and my fellow countrymen have to pay?), and Buy now, get in 2 days (It takes my suppliers 3 weeks to get me the parts.  How can I get a fully assembled product to the customer before I have the parts?)

I want to get rid of these, but cannot seem to find any settings for these.  It is driving me crazy, and delaying my eCommerce launch which in turn is costing me much needed sales.

I have activated developer mode and searched extensively looking for these.  Please help me obliterate them.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Andrew,Please check the screenshots attached to get rid of the message which you dont want, but its from front-end,if you want it to make permanent you can inherit the template having id "product" which you can find at website_sale/views/templates.xml.

Discard

Nice!

Best Answer

All you have to do in the website view click on edit in the top right of the page (on ANY item) select the whole text --> delete it. Now save. Go look at different products and the text will no longer be there :). Easy peasy 

Discard