Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I get more Karma if my questions are getting down voted?

By
Lerner
on 7/17/15, 3:57 AM 677 views

Iam new to Odoo So to get clarity Iam posting the question which I dont know , Some questions getting negative marks and my KARMA getting down How to make my Karma Up.

Please upvote me to cross karma-3 to ask any questions please

FEDERICO LEONI
On 7/17/15, 10:42 AM

Sudarsan, 

+1 to your question just to encorage you! 

My advice is to do a deep search before posting, since the search function embedded on Odoo forum isn't the best you can do a search trough google, like

primary key site:www.odoo.com 

you'll have more results.

About Karma: is a reward and a punishment at the same time, the more you help the more you will gain points. Opening threads with a poor description or with the classic "HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" are the first way to lose points. And don't expect a reply within minutes, all here are people with a work, and time in a day is never enough. It's normal to have a reply after one or two days.

Odoo is not a simple piece of software, for every customization you need many hours of works to understand what you are doing. Have a look to the docs, there are many information there. Or buy the book 'Odoo Development Essentials' from Daniel Reis

Don't be a Leecher and you will see how fast points will grow. :)

Well Written !

Emipro Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
on 7/17/15, 10:45 AM

Thanks. I completely understand his feelings and I'm strongly convinced that newbie needs help to start with Odoo because logic and customization is all-but-simple for a beginner...

FEDERICO LEONI
on 7/17/15, 10:55 AM

"KARMA Question" is an example of a post question that gives NO information, forcing users to open your question before they know anything about it. I've changed your question to give you an idea of how to create a title that DOES give information to readers.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 7/17/15, 3:43 PM

Solanki Shamji

--Solanki Shamji--
| 5 2 6
Baroda, India
--Solanki Shamji--

Hello!

Solanki Shamji
On 7/17/15, 5:03 AM

First you have to try by your self.

And ask questions about what you try and where is the difficulty?

If you asking about some new feature than it is ok.

Ask a proper question and provide code or error log so people can solve it.

David Bertha
On 7/17/15, 4:13 AM

You should search first if the question is not already on this forum, and explain more your questions.

Thank you

Lerner
on 9/28/15, 7:16 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/17/15, 3:57 AM
Seen: 677 times
Last updated: 9/26/16, 8:50 PM