Shared today via the Odoo Community Mailing list - to subscribe visit https://www.odoo.com/page/odoo-community
As you've certainly heard, Odoo 9 is now feature complete and we're in the
final stabilising / beta-testing phase. The final version is scheduled for
release on October 1rst, and we're looking for beta-testers and feedback.
# How can you test?
For Odoo Enterprise Edition:
- Start a beta-test free trial on the Odoo Online cloud:
https://www.odoo.com/r/start9 (no demo data)
- Use a pre-allocated demo instance: https://demo.odoo.com (with demo data)
- Test on Runbot: http://runbot.odoo.com/runbot/7/9.0 (with demo data)
- (Installation packages coming soon)
For Odoo 9 Community Edition:
- Test on Runbot: http://runbot.odoo.com/runbot/1/9.0
- Installation packages: http://nightly.odoo.com/
Please note that beta-test free trial / demo databases may be dropped at any
time when we upgrade the Odoo Online servers, so do not hesitate to re-create
them later if they stop working.
# Where can you report problems?
For both Enterprise and Community editions, you can report bugs on GitHub:
1) Search existing bugs first:
2) Report new bugs:
Please be sure to have "[9.0]" in the title, include the steps to reproduce,
and mention explicitly if you know that your issue is related to the Enterprise
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 9/22/15, 10:12 PM|
|Seen: 911 times|
|Last updated: 9/25/15, 1:29 AM|