Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do i find an archive of all emails imported/sent into odoo 9?

Julian Robbins
on 1/27/16, 6:57 AM 471 views

Hi using odoo 9 (up to date as of 22/1/16).

Using Technical features on and going to the Menuas admin

there are no emails shown at all, although the filters would be useful to find and filter the emails for archving purposes filters of ie Received, Outgoing, Sent, Failed, etc

But oddly, all the emails in my Odoo system do show up in

/Settings/Technical/Email/Messages instead (along with internal chatter messages), but without the useful filters as above.

Why are the emails imported in Messages and not E-Mail? The setup I have seems to work beautifully apart from this ..

I note that when importing emails

on the Incoming server there is an option to 'Keep Originals' which the tooltip says 'Whetehr a full copy of each email should be kept and attached to each processed email' but wen i enable this nothing different happens when an email comes in.

Any ideas ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 1/27/16, 6:57 AM
Seen: 471 times
Last updated: 1/27/16, 7:13 AM