Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how do i fetch emails faster than 5mins?

By
Jide Fash
on 7/21/13, 9:52 AM 955 views

how do i make open erp fetch incoming emails faster than every 5mins as 5mins is too long for my business.

Flyguy
On 7/22/13, 5:21 AM

Go to settings > technical> scheduler > scheduled actions > fetchmail service. Set the interval number to 1 to check every minute.

thanks a lot..worked just right

Jide Fash
on 7/24/13, 5:34 AM
Ivan Yelizariev
On 7/8/15, 1:45 AM

You could try my module mail_check_immediately 

It adds button "fetch now" to inbox for all users (out-of-box only admin can do it i).

Lithin T
On 8/13/13, 12:22 PM

I have setup an incoming mail server with catch-all account and it is fetching only, one mail if i click on the 'Fetch Now', if i click it again one more mail is again get fetched, Also i think the scheduler will fetch my mail in every 5mins, so in that case also it is fetching only one mail in every5mins if i have more unread emails in my catch-all account.

but fetching all the mails fine if i set 'Create a New Record' under the "Actions to Perform on Incoming Mails"

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/21/13, 9:52 AM
Seen: 955 times
Last updated: 7/8/15, 1:45 AM