Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I edit and delete Account Tags

By
Nicholas DeMarco
on 4/19/16, 11:32 AM 841 views

Odoo v9 replaces hierarchical charts of accounts with tagged accounts. Tags are stored in model account.account.tag. I can assign tags to accounts.accounts to categorize them.

How can I edit an existing tag?

How can I assign tags when I import a chart of accounts?

Kinner Vachhani
On 4/20/16, 5:09 AM

Hi Nicholas,

When I first saw this field on Enterprise edition my question was the same. I spoke with few odoo representative last year in odoo open days they all said it is only possible through database csv import. 

The situation is still the same they haven't added any user interface view to add accounts tags through front end.

There are two approaches

1.  Create your own module to add a account.account.tag view

2. Import tags through database

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/19/16, 11:32 AM
Seen: 841 times
Last updated: 4/20/16, 9:06 AM