Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I delete internal note??

on 1/15/15, 2:23 AM 2,151 views

How do I delete/remove internal note (created by me)?

Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc

--Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--
| 5 4 9
Pondicherry, India
--Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc--

Passionate coder in Python/OpenERP. Knows Django/Flask MVC frameworks. Did code in Java, PHP.

Contact me at: dvdhinesh.mail@gmail.com

Dhinesh - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
On 3/21/15, 5:44 AM

Hi, every message logged in the chatter (message, email, log an internal note, system notification) below the every document is stored originally in the model "mail.message" only, not in the current document such as "res.partner" (Customer Window).
You can find it through Settings -> Techical -> Email -> Messages.

There is no direct way to delete or edit it through the current document. You must go to the above mentioned messages menu and delete it.

You can find the messages regarding the current window through the url:
In the above mentioned url, note down the id and model.

In the messages menu search -> advanced search -> Related Document ID : 7 -> Apply and Related Document Model -> res.partner -> Apply will give the message regarding that document. You can edit or delete it.

On 3/19/15, 2:04 AM

Hi Vasanth, I'm not sure if I follow you but I was talking about the internal logged note below module view. (under "Send a message or Log an internal note" section). I think this has nothing to do with email stuff.

| 5 3 8
Pondicherry, India
On 3/19/15, 1:08 AM

hi tim,

You can do it by going to Settings -> Techical -> Email -> Messages looking for a Related Document Model of res.partner and Related Document ID of your customer.

On 3/18/15, 4:27 PM

Actually i would also like to know this.. especially if you attach something on a customer's internal note.. like a photo of the infrastructure of the company and you need to delete it and add a new one. how do you delete internal notes?? or is there another module for what im asking for?

Would appreciate the input too.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 1/15/15, 2:23 AM
Seen: 2151 times
Last updated: 3/21/15, 5:45 AM