Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how do I delete a purchase order?

By
Robert Nicholls
on 8/1/13, 2:54 PM 5,442 views

it says I must first cancel the order, So I click cancel. Then it says I must "first cancel all receptions related to the purchase order". So, I went ahead and canceled the delivery, but it still gives me the same message.

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp

--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--
| 4 5 8
Bronx, United States
--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--

Exploring OpenERP for business

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
On 8/1/13, 3:00 PM

go into each order line in the purchase order and delete them, that will help you discover which line still has a reception attached to it. Then cancel it.

I don't understand. I can no longer edit the purchase order. What am I deleting?

Robert Nicholls
on 8/1/13, 3:05 PM

You could go to warehouse/deliver/receive by order and cancel the incoming shipment that corresponds to the PO. Next step is to cancel the PO

Lars
on 8/1/13, 3:36 PM

I did cancel the shipment corresponding to the PO, but it still will not cancel the PO

Robert Nicholls
on 8/1/13, 4:42 PM

Make sure you are cancelling the INCOMING SHIPMENT. In your question you typed that you cancelled the DELIVERY, which is related to the SALES ORDER, not the PURCHASE ORDER.

Bista Solutions US, Ray Carnes
on 8/1/13, 6:11 PM

Yes. I did cancel the incoming shipment and not the delivery. Sorry about that confusion.

Robert Nicholls
on 8/1/13, 7:03 PM

@ Lars. Thanks I got my problem solved with your help.

Manish Ashar
on 11/14/13, 9:07 AM
DOMALYS
On 12/18/14, 9:52 AM

Just an indication for those like me who have the same problem but who do *not* have installed the warehouse module, you won't be able to see the menu "Warehouse".

Then to cancel the order proceed as follow :

- Purchases / Invoice Control / Incoming shipments

- cancel the appropriate line

- then go back to the order and you will be able to cancel it.

Kind regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/1/13, 2:54 PM
Seen: 5442 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM