Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I delegate administrative user rights - New User management

By
Jesus Reyes
on 7/13/15, 11:44 AM 535 views

Hi!!!

i´ve been trying to implement an Odoo V8 instance on my local server and i came across an issue...

as the administrator user of the database everything works perfect. i created 2 new users, one for POS and another as a manager. the thing is any of the new users can create a costumer! and the manager user only sees itself in the user configuration lists.

i want to know how to delegate some administrative user rights because im giving all access rights i see in the GUI and still can´t create a costumer using the new "manager" user.

i thank in advance everyone for your attention and help 

Please provide the error log.

Ermin Trevisan
on 7/14/15, 2:39 AM
Jesus Reyes
On 7/15/15, 4:40 PM

AccessError

No se ha podido completar la operación por restricciones de seguridad. Contacte por favor con su administrador de sistema.

(Tipo de documento: res.partner, Operación: read)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/13/15, 11:44 AM
Seen: 535 times
Last updated: 7/15/15, 4:40 PM