Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I create shipping address for non-commercial customers?

By
Felix Schubert
on 6/21/13, 8:57 AM 596 views

Hi everybody - am I right that in Version 7 only companies can have several addresses? I'm importing consumer and business customers from an online shop. Even the consumer can have a different shipping adress. But when I'm importing consumers as companies there's no possibility to differentiate between consumers and companies. Is this a design limitation?

Best regards

Felix

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 6/22/13, 5:18 PM

Businesses can have different contacts, which can be at different addresses.

Persons cannot have different contacts cq addresses.

I know there are multiple requests to get the different addresses back. The only thing at the moment is to make everyone a company, and somehow make it clear in the naming that it is a company or person.

Another option is to write the needed changes yourself.

Or make multiple persons, one for each different address:

• personX
  • personX-Delivery1
  • personX-Delivery2
  • personX-Invoice1

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/21/13, 8:57 AM
Seen: 596 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM