Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I create a phone marketing campaign?

By
AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
on 3/21/13, 12:17 PM 1,784 views

I have installed the CRM and Marketing modules.

How can I create a phone call campaign? I have 5 sales people, I want to assign them to call each of their accounts, and once the call has been done, the system would automatically create a task to call the account again in a month.

How can I create a Marketing campaign like that in V7?

They marketing campaigns seem to be focused on email marketing, I read the openERP marketing PDF and it seems to focus on using website leads to generate responses like follow up emails, not phone calls.

Good question. Suprised there are no answers yet. I am just delving into the marketing camp. module. Not as far as you yet. I do know you ca assign phone calls directly in the system to people in your sales teams, but to do so automatically ? I realize that is your question. Let us know if you found a solution by now.

Landis Arnold
on 11/27/13, 10:52 AM

Good question. Suprised there are no answers yet. I am just delving into the marketing camp. module. Not as far as you yet. I do know you ca assign phone calls directly in the system to people in your sales teams, but to do so automatically ? I realize that is your question. Let us know if you found a solution by now.

Landis Arnold
on 11/27/13, 10:52 AM

I'd like to read an answer about it, 'cause I have the same problem too. This question is an year old without any answer: shall we suppose that it is not possible?

Andrea Dalseno
on 4/23/14, 11:24 AM

I am looking for similar solution. It makes sense to create phone marketing campaign on top of email campaign.

Kinner Vachhani
on 10/29/14, 5:53 AM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 7/22/15, 4:12 PM

Maybe you are looking for Odoo VoIP: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/crm_voip/

opera
On 7/22/15, 1:32 PM

still looking for a solution   odoo team could create phone campaign to use the asterisk module

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

4 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/21/13, 12:17 PM
Seen: 1784 times
Last updated: 3/26/16, 2:43 PM