Help

How do I create a phone marketing campaign?

I have installed the CRM and Marketing modules.

How can I create a phone call campaign? I have 5 sales people, I want to assign them to call each of their accounts, and once the call has been done, the system would automatically create a task to call the account again in a month.

How can I create a Marketing campaign like that in V7?

They marketing campaigns seem to be focused on email marketing, I read the openERP marketing PDF and it seems to focus on using website leads to generate responses like follow up emails, not phone calls.

4 Comments
Discard
Landis Arnold
-

Good question. Suprised there are no answers yet. I am just delving into the marketing camp. module. Not as far as you yet. I do know you ca assign phone calls directly in the system to people in your sales teams, but to do so automatically ? I realize that is your question. Let us know if you found a solution by now.

Landis Arnold
-

Good question. Suprised there are no answers yet. I am just delving into the marketing camp. module. Not as far as you yet. I do know you ca assign phone calls directly in the system to people in your sales teams, but to do so automatically ? I realize that is your question. Let us know if you found a solution by now.

Andrea Dalseno
-

I'd like to read an answer about it, 'cause I have the same problem too. This question is an year old without any answer: shall we suppose that it is not possible?

Kinner Vachhani
-

I am looking for similar solution. It makes sense to create phone marketing campaign on top of email campaign.

2 Answers
Best Answer

Maybe you are looking for Odoo VoIP: https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/crm_voip/

Discard
opera
Best Answer

still looking for a solution   odoo team could create phone campaign to use the asterisk module

Discard