Odoo Help

How do I control minimum and maximum stock quantities at different locations in OpenERP 7?

By
Nii-Adotei Parker-Allotey
on 11/25/13, 6:04 PM 1,440 views

I am setting up a stock control system with two warehouses and a retail shop. The product gets delivered to Warehouse A and then later on moved to Warehouse B which is much smaller. The Shop gets its stock from Warehouse B as it is next to it.

How do I set minimum and maximum stock quantities for a given product for the 3 different locations? Every time I try using the reordering rules, everything purchased and sent to warehouse A gets moved internally down the chain to the Shop, exceeding both specified maximum stock quantities of the product for Warehouse B and the Shop.

When I use pull flow, again everything seems to get pulled from Warehouse A, through Warehouse B to the Shop.

I will be grateful if someone can point me in the right direction to control the stock quantities at the different locations.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/25/13, 6:04 PM
Seen: 1440 times
Last updated: 5/7/15, 5:32 AM