Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I configure that an eCommerce order generates Quotation versus generating a Sales Order ?

Biyo Sushi
on 3/21/16, 5:49 PM 370 views

I have made 2 eCommerce websites with Odoo, with the first one, when visiter validates an order, I get a Sales Order, with the other one, I get a quotation, and I have to validate de quotation manually to generate the sale order. 

Could anyone tell me where I am supposed to configure this ? I definitely need the Sales Order to be generated automatically.

Thank you

Are both orders using the same payment acquirer? Typically, for Wire Transfer, the order remains at Quotation until a payment is manually validated and the order confirmed.

Keenmeng Lew
on 8/22/16, 4:12 AM

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)

--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--
| 7 7 8
San Francisco, United States
--Fabrice Henrion (fhe)--

Director Odoo USA

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
On 8/20/16, 6:16 PM

This is specified by an option on the payment acquirer (in debug mode) as the following screenshot shows:

On 8/20/16, 8:47 AM

I guess this module should help: 

https://github.com/OCA/sale-workflow/tree/8.0/sale_automatic_workflow but I haven't tested it much

Fabrice Henrion (fhe) solution it's found in v9 and onward, odoo 8 doesn't have it

Biyo Sushi
On 3/23/16, 6:51 AM

I am not sure but I really think this comes from the payment type on the web site. I don't see any specific option though. Any help appreciated.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Asked: 3/21/16, 5:49 PM
Seen: 370 times
Last updated: 8/22/16, 4:08 AM