Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I change "Related Partner" of a user?

By
Abdul Gafoor GK
on 12/16/14, 9:37 AM 1,009 views

I created a user for which there is already a related partner. But when I created the user, it created another partner and linked "Related Partner" field with it. Now, I am not able to change it.

I am not able to delete the user as well saying there is an integrity error with im_chat module, which I cannot find anywhere

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Abdul Gafoor GK
On 12/22/14, 1:55 AM

Thanks deep. How do I connect oooo db? Any idea?

use PgAdmin to connect to your DB and do a sql query

Atchuthan - Technical Consultant, Sodexis Inc
on 12/22/14, 1:58 AM

deep

--deep--
| 5 4 7
Bengaluru, India
--deep--

Techno-Functional Associate with 6+ years of experience in Odoo (formerly known as OpenERP).

deep
On 12/22/14, 1:50 AM

if you want to change and, link it to your "newly created partner", then update from database backend... else change the partner details which is created by user creation action....

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/16/14, 9:37 AM
Seen: 1009 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM