Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I buy product by box but sell it by box/blister/unit?

By
Javier Hernandez
on 6/20/13, 4:47 PM 1,722 views

I'm trying to configure openERP 7 in a way that I can purchase a product by box, but when I sell this product I can sell the whole box, a blister or a unit of it.

Products might be different, for example: box of 2 blisters, each blister of 10. or box without blister only 50 pieces, or any other combination

What should I install or configure?

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 6/20/13, 5:50 PM

If yo go to Settings -> Warehouse (under Configuration) (or Sale or Purchase), you can tick 'Allow to define several packaging methods on products' This allows you to specify different units for buying and selling.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/20/13, 4:47 PM
Seen: 1722 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM