Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I automaticly send an email whenever a message in OpenERP is received?

By
Tymphany
on 9/26/13, 3:55 AM 1,409 views

I would like OpenERP to send an email to all anyone who receives a message in OpenERP.

Paul Catinean
On 9/26/13, 4:53 AM

On the users section there is a dropdown "Receive Messages by Email" you set that to "All Messages (discussions, emails, followed system notifications)"

In the user section, the only thing i see is a list of the users. i am using OpenERP 7. maybe it is different than openERP 6?

Tymphany
on 9/26/13, 5:23 AM

In openerp 7, you need to click on each individual user and inside the form view there should be a box present with with that setting

Paul Catinean
on 9/26/13, 6:46 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/26/13, 3:55 AM
Seen: 1409 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM