Odoo Help

Robert Rübner
On 4/18/16, 10:06 AM

Although it is a topic with different opinions we want to start to create a new module to add the possibility to handle multiple addresses, emails and phones per partner. If you are still interested feel free to participate at https://github.com/blooparksystems/partner/issues/1. Ideas, approaches, solutions are welcome.

Chirag Chauhan (chc)
On 1/19/17, 4:26 AM

Hello Guewen,

Follwing step to attach different addressing on individual customer

• In sales App -> click on Sales menu

• Select Customer -> Click on create button

• In that bottom one other Create button  just click it

• Then you will see Contact,Invoice Address,Shipping Address and Other Address tabs

• you can add all addresses one by one

Thanks

Hello,

My question dates from when it was not possible to do what you describe. Since 9.0, the steps you describe are indeed correct.

Thanks

Camptocamp Group, Guewen Baconnier
on 1/19/17, 4:30 AM

In Sales app 

Top menu  Sales->customers->CONTACTS & ADDRESSES tab 

you can click Create button 

then you will see Contact,Invoice Address,Shipping Address and Other Address tabs

you can add all addresses one by one 

Edy Kendengis
On 8/14/15, 1:30 AM

check this module https://www.odoo.com/apps/modules/8.0/base_contact/

Contacts Management

This module was written to extend the contact management functionality. It allows you to:

set several job positions (address) per contact in different companies per contact,

set some extra informations like birthdate and nationality.

Cameron

--Cameron--

| 6 5 8
United Kingdom
--Cameron--
Cameron
On 2/6/13, 8:48 AM

They still have address types! all be it a little different!

Eg - go to Sales>Sales>Customers

Create a company - select "is a company" - fill in the default address - Save.

Then create a person - select the company. - select the address type (dont leave a default or the default address will be changed), un-check the "use company address" - type in different address!

Note if you try to add another partner by editing a company and creating a contact from their, then you dont have the direct option of changing the address or type. However you can then select the partner (person) from the customer/supplier list and then edit it to change the address.

All done! :)

Thanks for your answer, it would be a good one for the question 'how do I define an address type on a contact', but here my question is 'how do I link different addresses to an individual customer, not a company?'

on 2/7/13, 3:49 AM
dave ellis
On 2/6/13, 4:37 PM

This is a good solution, problem is if you have one contact who is their own entity or even company. Adding the same contact on more than one company is impossible. This makes the contacts and companies modules useless. Am I missing something that is already available in other ERP/CRM systems?

You necessarily have to create it twice.

on 2/7/13, 3:51 AM

I still think that's not a good solution: individual customers are not companies.

on 3/5/13, 4:49 AM

I agree with your previous statements Guewen, did you ever find a better solution on this than making everyone a company?

Mike Lindsay
on 4/29/13, 3:04 PM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

5 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/13, 10:04 AM
Seen: 7717 times
Last updated: 7/4/17, 11:19 PM