Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
The online odoo does only show the Belgian French PCMN accounting template.
I have loaded and installed the Dutch language pack for the graphical user interface.
I would like the Belgian Dutch installation for accouting, VAT,..
The only 2 templates available are "Belgian PCMN (French)" and "Configurable Account Chart Template"
With the help of Olivier Dony, I've managed to configure it on a new VM. Problem is that accouting modules and data have to be
1. if accounting modules are installed: uninstall all accounting modules (dutch: boekhouding, boekhouding en financiën) -> all data will be
2. install nl_BE as supported language (Flemmish (BE)/ Vlaams (BE) )
3. set nl_BE as default language for the administrator
4. install the module 'België - Boekhouding' (l10n_be)
select: 'belgië - boekhouding'
accept the other options and finish the installation of the module
5. install the module "Boekhouding en financiën"
6. et voila ... there they are!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/20/14, 6:43 AM|
|Seen: 1347 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|