Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
The online odoo does only show the Belgian French PCMN accounting template.
I have loaded and installed the Dutch language pack for the graphical user interface.
I would like the Belgian Dutch installation for accouting, VAT,..
The only 2 templates available are "Belgian PCMN (French)" and "Configurable Account Chart Template"
With the help of Olivier Dony, I've managed to configure it on a new VM. Problem is that accouting modules and data have to be
1. if accounting modules are installed: uninstall all accounting modules (dutch: boekhouding, boekhouding en financiën) -> all data will be
2. install nl_BE as supported language (Flemmish (BE)/ Vlaams (BE) )
3. set nl_BE as default language for the administrator
4. install the module 'België - Boekhouding' (l10n_be)
select: 'belgië - boekhouding'
accept the other options and finish the installation of the module
5. install the module "Boekhouding en financiën"
6. et voila ... there they are!
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/20/14, 6:43 AM|
|Seen: 1179 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|