Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do i add documents or files to contacts in v7

By
bm werks
on 6/27/13, 9:28 PM 862 views

I read the sales Ebook with told me i could add documents to contacts. i have been looking for the "add" button it spoke about in contacts/address book but i haven't found it. does anyone know some way for me to achieve this?

i would like to add "word" files, images and possibly other information to different contact

Viktor Aditya
On 6/28/13, 2:21 AM

First, you need to install "Knowledge Management System" from menu Settings.

Then, go to Settings -> Configuration -> Knowledge -> tick "Manage Documents" -> Apply

Go to your customer or supplier, there will be a new button called attachment(s) on the top.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/27/13, 9:28 PM
Seen: 862 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM