Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How do I add a new Employee

David Goodenough
on 2/23/15, 2:54 PM 377 views

I have just installed the HR module, and the only employee shown is the Administrator.  But there is no Create button.  How do I create a new employee? 

please use the 'solved' mark left to th e answer, if the answer solved your question

on 2/23/15, 11:35 PM

What "solved mark"? There is nothing marked solved or which puts up a popup saying solved when I hover over it on the screen that I can find.

David Goodenough
on 2/24/15, 4:46 AM

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)

--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--
| 5 6 8
Paris, France
--Cyril Gaspard (GEM)--

Forum contributor since 2008

Cyril Gaspard (GEM)
On 2/23/15, 7:33 PM

for your user, in menu settings/users/users/your_user, notebook access rigths, in section "human ressource", choose in the list at least "officer".

David Goodenough
On 2/24/15, 4:45 AM

Thank you.  It is a shame that the module installation process does not seem to have a way to tell the user what needs to be done.  Some kind of completion note displayed on the screen would make life so much easier.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/23/15, 2:54 PM
Seen: 377 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM