Odoo Help

How display the currency symbol before the subtotal value on Quotation report?

By
Jaydeep Barot (jar)
on 5/7/15, 6:35 AM 2,503 views

Display the currency symbol before the subtotal value on Quotation report using qweb view.

using with widget "<span t-field="l.price_subtotal" t-field-options="{&quot;widget&quot;: &quot;monetary&quot;, &quot;display_currency&quot;: &quot;o.pricelist_id.currency_id&quot;}"/>"

Jignesh Mehta
On 10/22/15, 10:29 AM

Hello Jaydeep,

Try this <span t-field="o.currency_id.symbol" /><span t-field="l.price_subtotal" />

Hope this is usefull.

Thanks,

Hi Jaydeep,

to print currency symbol before the subtotal you need to do one configuration. 

Invoices => Configuration => Miscellaneous=> Currencies. In this form you need to select "Symbol Position" (After Amount/Before Amount). According your configuration system will display that symbol.

I hope you will get what you want.

Hi Emipro, I have to print the currency symbol in report before the amount. I accept your suggestion but their affect to display the currency symbol before the amount in view side. On view side display currency symbol after the amount.

Jaydeep Barot (jar)
on 5/7/15, 6:55 AM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/7/15, 6:35 AM
Seen: 2503 times
Last updated: 9/22/16, 7:38 AM