Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How create a rule own partners in a sales team group?

on 5/15/13, 5:26 PM 2,390 views

Hi, I would like to know how create a rule to a sales team group can only see yours partners. For example, I have a sales team called "group_sales_01" and I want asign a rule to the users of this group can see the partners with "sales team" set to "group_sales_01".

is it possible in OpenERP? I have OpenERP 7. And anyone know good documentation about security in OpenERP and Rules to know how create rules and limitations and other aspect of OpenERP?

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

On 5/16/13, 7:52 AM

To create rule in v7 go to menu Setting/Technical/Security/Record Rules

In this menu you can create a record rules and in group name you can define your created group.

You also define a domain.

Thank You,

ok but GROUP == SALES GROUP? When I say GROUP, I mean SALES GROUP. Is the same?

on 5/16/13, 8:03 AM

Yes You can define group in Gruop Name you want.

on 5/16/13, 8:08 AM

The rule that really worked for me was aplied after creating a new group called "Show Sales Department" ( by example ) and then I used the next rule: ['|', ('section_id','=',user.default_section_id.id) ,('user_id','=',user.id)] . I hope it works

Jose Osuna
on 10/3/13, 2:30 PM

Yes I try but salesmanager not create the customer after create new group and same domain as above Jose.

Farid Ghanchi
on 1/29/14, 12:47 AM
Oliver Yuan
On 5/16/13, 7:28 AM

Check question #170. Not sure why I can't paste URL in the answer.

your karma, if is minor to 50 you cant paste a url...I think. if you want, my email is "info@mcindietech.com" thanks!

on 5/16/13, 8:01 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 5/15/13, 5:26 PM
Seen: 2390 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM