Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How create a rule own partners in a sales team group?

By
mcindietech
on 5/15/13, 5:26 PM 2,551 views

Hi, I would like to know how create a rule to a sales team group can only see yours partners. For example, I have a sales team called "group_sales_01" and I want asign a rule to the users of this group can see the partners with "sales team" set to "group_sales_01".

is it possible in OpenERP? I have OpenERP 7. And anyone know good documentation about security in OpenERP and Rules to know how create rules and limitations and other aspect of OpenERP?

Oliver Yuan
On 5/16/13, 7:28 AM

Check question #170. Not sure why I can't paste URL in the answer.

your karma, if is minor to 50 you cant paste a url...I think. if you want, my email is "info@mcindietech.com" thanks!

mcindietech
on 5/16/13, 8:01 AM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

On 5/16/13, 7:52 AM

Hello,

To create rule in v7 go to menu Setting/Technical/Security/Record Rules

In this menu you can create a record rules and in group name you can define your created group.

You also define a domain.

Thank You,

ok but GROUP == SALES GROUP? When I say GROUP, I mean SALES GROUP. Is the same?

mcindietech
on 5/16/13, 8:03 AM

Yes You can define group in Gruop Name you want.

on 5/16/13, 8:08 AM

The rule that really worked for me was aplied after creating a new group called "Show Sales Department" ( by example ) and then I used the next rule: ['|', ('section_id','=',user.default_section_id.id) ,('user_id','=',user.id)] . I hope it works

Jose Osuna
on 10/3/13, 2:30 PM

Yes I try but salesmanager not create the customer after create new group and same domain as above Jose.

Farid Ghanchi
on 1/29/14, 12:47 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/15/13, 5:26 PM
Seen: 2551 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM