Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How could i set the value for many2one files that depend on value of an other file Odoo 9.0?

By
thanhthuansteel
on 10/1/16, 4:09 AM 146 views

Hello everyone, I am new to odoo and trying to improve my odoo system, i have create a new many2one files in orderline. Now i would like to set values for this custom files with the specific coditions depend on the products. what is the right way to sovle this kind of problem. Thank for watching. 

Ahmed M.Elmubarak

--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--
| 5 3 5
Sudan
--Ahmed M.Elmubarak--

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
On 10/1/16, 5:21 AM

Hello,

You need to override this method, it called when the product in the SO line changed. The vals dict hold the new values of the other fields ... for more information about the onchange methods .

Hope this could helps ...

Thanks for your help, i will focus on the onchange method. Have a nice day friend:)

thanhthuansteel
on 10/1/16, 12:28 PM

Hello, what should i do to override the method? create a module or just add the funcion to the custom module? and need i change any thing in the xml fiel?

thanhthuansteel
on 10/1/16, 12:46 PM

Hi, you don't need to change the xml file. the clean methodology is to create a new custom module to override the method ...

Ahmed M.Elmubarak
on 10/3/16, 12:59 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/1/16, 4:09 AM
Seen: 146 times
Last updated: 10/1/16, 5:21 AM