Odoo Help

How could I limit acces to openerp-7.0 to a specific domain on my dedicated server?

By
René Arbour
on 8/10/13, 1:29 AM 1,044 views

I installed openerp-7.0 into a server that hosts many domains. I open the port 8069 with iptables and everything was fine until I realized that witch ever domain I write in a browser, if I write ":8069" at the end, I get into openerp.

I made some researches. Tried to open the port using the flag - s ipaddress. I started openerp-server with the argument --netrpc-interface=ipaddress, and it soesn't work. When the port 8069 is closed an I use iptables with the argument -s, nothing works. Even if I start the server with --netrpc-interface=ipaddress. I tested all the combinations of possibilities: starting the server with and without --netrpc-interface=ipaddress. Tried to open the port with and without the flag "-s".

There is certainly something I am doing wrong. Can you help? It would be greatly apreciated.

Thanks in advance.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/10/13, 1:29 AM
Seen: 1044 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM