Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How correct delivery order "Creation Date"?

By
Anabela Damas
on 9/25/13, 11:16 AM 1,053 views

Hi,

When I click in the button "Confirm Order" it's automatically created a Delivery Order, but the Creation Date has always the time incorrect like this :
Creation Date 25-09-2013 12:00:00 , the hour, minutes and seconds are always this 12:00:00.

I'm trying to understand in what function the Delivery Order is created after click the button "Confirm Order" in Sales Order form, to correct this issue, but I can figure it out...

Someone knows how to correct the hour, minutes, or seconds in the Delivery Order "Creation Date"? Thanks

I want to know this too. Not just delivery order but also every slip such as internal moves what shows date+time. Just showing DATE on slip is better for me.

Julian
on 9/26/13, 5:11 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/25/13, 11:16 AM
Seen: 1053 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM