Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How change odoo standard qweb reports in order to get first table row always on first pages, even if long product descriptions?

By
int_tow
on 6/10/16, 9:06 AM 401 views

I want print a odoo qweb report with long product descriptions. If the the description don't suits on the first page the output starts at the second page. This depends on the length of the product description. I think short descriptions start at page one, to long description for page one start on page two, but extreme long description start at page one.

How can i change a odoo standard qweb report. Description starts always on page one.

Adding webkit-region-break-inside to the table, the tr, the td or a p tag inside the td tag didn't solve the problem.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/10/16, 9:06 AM
Seen: 401 times
Last updated: 6/10/16, 10:49 AM