Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How change default dates reports?

By
ton123
on 3/12/13, 1:33 PM 714 views

There are a lot of report possibilities which uses there own default dates, sometimes based on intelligent rules. This is nice.

But one of the reports I often use in the period I am finalyzing the year work is Aged Partner Reports. You can find it via: accounting / Reporting / Generic Reporting / Partners / Aged partber Balance.

This report has always the Startdate of TODAY, the system date. In the period I am finalyzing the year end this is not nice. When I am working on this I always had to change the date in 31 december of the last year.

Is it possible to change this default for this report temporary in 31 december 2012? How?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/12/13, 1:33 PM
Seen: 714 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM