This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi, i have just installed recruitment module in my server, now my HR Manager wanted to upload a resume according to the job applicants to keep a track of it. Please tell me is it possible or not? If yes then what are the necessary customization, please tell in step by step... Brief explanation would be really appreciated! Thanking in advance, Waiting for the positive response.

Discard
Best Answer

ASA Saud,

Please make a habit of searching before putting up questions.

Please read the following:

"It (recruitment module) is integrated with the mail gateway to automatically fetch email sent to <jobs at="" yourcompany="" dot="" com=""> in the list of applications. It's also integrated with the document management system to store and search in the CV base and find the candidate that you are looking for. Similarly, it is integrated with the survey module to allow you to define interviews for different jobs. You can define the different phases of interviews and easily rate the applicant from the kanban view." check out https:// www dot openerp dot com /apps/trunk/hr_recruitment/ (remove spaces pls)

So please install: document management system to store and search in the CV base and find the candidate that you are looking for. Also install the survey module to allow you to define interviews for different jobs.

Discard
Author

WAS, Thank you very much for sharing this knowledge, i have tried and it worked! :-) Will surely keep the practice of searching...

Best Answer

hello i wanted to know how to send for axample a cv or resume to mail adress odoo which will be automatically integrated in the documents 

thanks

Discard
Best Answer

am facing the same issue. I have already installed the recommended modules and Still couldn't receive the application on Odoo..

ANY HELP?

Discard