Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can we Create one product from two or more?

Zura Tsiklauri
on 4/24/14, 7:00 AM 724 views

Can we choose several products from warehouse and create one from that? for example I brought Monitor, mouse and processor separately and I want so sell computer. How can I create computer with those products? I don't want to use production module because its too complicated for this simple operation.

Thierry Godin

--Thierry Godin--
| 8 7 8
Collegien, France
--Thierry Godin--

Thierry Godin
On 4/24/14, 7:49 AM

If you use the POS to sell your products, you should try this : POS Enhanced

I made some Custom Pack functions that allows you to create a pack "on demand" and sell it with the POS.

More about this module here : Module TG_POS_ENHANCED

Thanks for the answer, but I don't use POS to sell. I want to create 1 product from 2 or more and sell it with sales order and this sales operation should credit this 2 or more products from my stock. Thanks anyway.

Zura Tsiklauri
on 4/24/14, 12:16 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 4/24/14, 7:00 AM
Seen: 724 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM