Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can we automatically add discount on invoice/webshop (Odoo8)?

on 3/10/15, 5:24 AM 418 views

If a customer orders multiple items from specific product catagories we give fixed amounts of discount (not %).

How can we do this automated so it also works in the Odoo webshop?

On 3/12/15, 6:03 AM

Thanks I have read the link and that would be a possability. How can I force the websho to use a specific pricelist?

We would prefer to show on the invoice the amount of discount. To make that work in the webshop I think in some way I would call a product called "discount 2 items -10 euro (for example) so not via above method (which is a good backup for if this is not possible)

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 3/10/15, 5:32 AM

You should define corresponding pricelists. https://doc.odoo.com/book/6/6_16_Sales/6_16_Sales_pricing/

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/10/15, 5:24 AM
Seen: 418 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM