Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can we add sequence generating number in one2many field?(i want to generate sequence number/item no in purchase.order.line)

By
rosey
on 10/30/14, 2:40 AM 634 views

We have one2many product fileds in both sale.order.line,purchase.order.line. I want to add Serial No. to both one2many field. How can i add this?

We we create each quotation, one2many field started from 1. How can this possible?

<group name="destination_grp" position="replace">
                  <group name="destination_grp" string="Destination" attrs="{'invisible':[('return_type','=',True)]}">

Prakash

--Prakash--
| 5 4 7
Bikaner, India
--Prakash--

OpenERP Devloper at SunARC Technology

Prakash
On 10/30/14, 5:15 AM

can we use this function as inheritance? will it work?

rosey
on 10/30/14, 5:46 AM

Yes it will work. In custom module inherit the line table add column and use this function.

Prakash
on 10/30/14, 5:58 AM
Can we give like this? How can we replace a whole group??
rosey
on 10/30/14, 6:32 AM
rosey
on 10/30/14, 6:37 AM

Hi Prakash, i updated the above question.please check the question. how can we replace whole group?

rosey
on 10/30/14, 6:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/30/14, 2:40 AM
Seen: 634 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM