Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can OpenErp remember locations when doing Internal Moves?

By
Alex Leite
on 5/13/13, 12:16 PM 1,685 views

Hi. My company makes internal moves for only one destination location per document. It´s annoying having to choose the location for every line of the internal movement. I would like to know if it's possible to remeber, for the subsequent move lines, the location chosen for the first movement line.

Thanks

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 5/13/13, 12:46 PM

Hi,

a destination location is required for each line.

but you can create a module to add a field location_dest_id in Internal Moves stock.picking. and when you confirm the Internal Move update location destination in all lines to location_dest_id for this Internal Move .

see if this module can help you : Wizard for creating internal stock movements

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 7/21/14, 3:29 PM

You can create your own modules, on V7 there is a hidden field named location_id and location_dest_id on stock.picking object. I'm not sure on V8. But it's not really difficult. So if there isn't a module like that it doesn't cost so much.

Martin Pascualon
On 7/21/14, 1:48 PM

Hi Borni, is this module free? how can i get it?

if not, how much it cost?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Martin

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/13/13, 12:16 PM
Seen: 1685 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM