Odoo Help

How can OpenErp remember locations when doing Internal Moves?

By
Alex Leite
on 5/13/13, 12:16 PM 1,865 views

Hi. My company makes internal moves for only one destination location per document. It´s annoying having to choose the location for every line of the internal movement. I would like to know if it's possible to remeber, for the subsequent move lines, the location chosen for the first movement line.

Thanks

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 5/13/13, 12:46 PM

Hi,

a destination location is required for each line.

but you can create a module to add a field location_dest_id in Internal Moves stock.picking. and when you confirm the Internal Move update location destination in all lines to location_dest_id for this Internal Move .

see if this module can help you : Wizard for creating internal stock movements

Grover Menacho

--Grover Menacho--
| 5 7 8
La Paz, Bolivia
--Grover Menacho--

Systems Engineer + MBA

Grover Menacho
On 7/21/14, 3:29 PM

You can create your own modules, on V7 there is a hidden field named location_id and location_dest_id on stock.picking object. I'm not sure on V8. But it's not really difficult. So if there isn't a module like that it doesn't cost so much.

Martin Pascualon
On 7/21/14, 1:48 PM

Hi Borni, is this module free? how can i get it?

if not, how much it cost?

Thanks in advance
Best Regards
Martin

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/13/13, 12:16 PM
Seen: 1865 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM