Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can one delete a manufacturing order that has an internal error?

By
Apex Motion Control, Inc.
on 8/5/14, 2:31 PM 906 views

I was testing an order to make sure things were working and then realized that the BoM was incorrect. I deleted it and created a new one.

The manufacturing order is still referencing the old BoM and I am getting an error: " The following fields are invalid: BoM"

I am unable to edit anything in the order now and I can not delete it.

It seems the BoM field is empty and I can't seem to access it. When I click duplicate, I get another manufacturing order with the same error, but I am able to edit BoM which fixes the error and I can then delete the order. I can't find a way to edit BoM field in the default manufacturing order.

Apex Motion Control, Inc.
on 8/5/14, 3:56 PM

I still haven't found a way to get rid of the manufacturing order, but I read there was a fix in the lastest version of Odoo that disallows a user from deleting the BoM in the first place.

I hope there exists a way to get rid of the order still.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/5/14, 2:31 PM
Seen: 906 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM