This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I started exploring developer mode and going to Debug View# -> Manage Views.

Here I started editing the Product Tree view, but I can not find certain values that I wish to show.

I would like to know how I can display the Cost Price of the products in these columns.

Discard
Author

@Jordan Vrtanoski Do you know of a tutorial, or walk through in how to properly set up the field for cost_price?

Author

I this link: http://maheshwarimayur.blogspot.in/2013/02/how-to-add-new-field-on-any-object-in.html which showed me that hovering over information in developer mode shows you the field. In which case cost_price is linked to standard_price

Best Answer

You need to modify the model in order to add the field "cost_price". This will create the field in the database table. Once the model contains the field, you can modify the view to show the field.

You can modify the model by writting python code (new module) or from the "Settings -> Database Structure -> Fields" menu.

If the "Databes Structure -> Fields" menu is not visible in "Stettings" than you need to activate the "Technical Features" for your user account ("Settings -> Users" in the "Access Rights" tab)

Discard