Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can internal location names become view columns in odoo-7?

By
samba
on 12/15/14, 12:38 AM 488 views

I wanto make a view that shows product code, product name, qoh(location-1), qoh(location-2) --qoh(location-n). Instead of location-1 and location-2, i want to give location names. How can i do this ?. I don't know how many locations i have and location names. While making view i can give column names in

_columns={
    'product_code':fields.char('SKU',size=250),
    'product_name':fields.char('Product Name',size=250),
    }

How can i get location names here, it's a class definition not  a method definition. I dont have cr,uid values in my hand. Can any one help me please...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/15/14, 12:38 AM
Seen: 488 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM