Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I write Data fast into OpenERP?

By
Andreas Keller
on 7/30/13, 6:42 PM 1,211 views

Hello, for me it's important to put a lot of data fast into OpenERP. For example a long list of Materials must be added in the BOM. Using the mouse everytime is very annoying. I'm dreaming of writing the BOM in something similar to a excel list or like in MS Access not in single fields. Just typing the product, pressing return typing the number of products needed, return and then the next product. And getting back to a product bevor just by using the arrow keys.

Is this possible to do in OpenERP?`

Thanks for your reply.

nazarii
On 7/30/13, 6:56 PM

You can import all the data at once from CSV file using standard CSV import functionality or this handy module.

To fix this issue you need simply rename module from ea_import-master to ea_import, restart the server and update module list.

nazarii
on 7/31/13, 4:43 AM

I don't want to import from Excel or csv, I just want to find an easy way to create my BOM very fast by just using the keyboard.

Andreas Keller
on 7/31/13, 7:05 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/30/13, 6:42 PM
Seen: 1211 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM