Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how can i use pos order lines product_id in search view of pos order

pos
By
Jagdish Panchal
on 9/11/13, 4:42 AM 1,313 views

HI,

In pos.order object there is no product_id field but product in pos.order.line object, i want search order on product_id in pos order saerch view , so how can i use pos order lines product_id in pos order search view ??

Thanks

Hello ! Do you mean to say that you want to search POS Order which has Product X in POS Order Line ?

Acespritech
on 9/12/13, 12:26 AM

Yes, I mean to say that I want to search POS Order which has Product X in POS Order Line

Jagdish Panchal
on 9/12/13, 2:04 AM

This is not possible in Sales Order also.

Acespritech
on 9/12/13, 2:28 AM

Acespritech

--Acespritech--
| 3 2 6
India
--Acespritech--

Having 8+ years of OpenERP Experience. We are Specialized in OpenERP/CRM Solutions, software development, Web development, E commerce solutions & other open source solutions.

Email : info@acespritech.com

Acespritech
On 9/12/13, 2:32 AM

Hello !

This will be a customization.
Its not default available in OpenERP.

Thanks,
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
www.acespritech.com
Mail: info@acespritech.com
Blogs: http://acespritechblog.wordpress.com

How can i do this type of customization, do u know ?

Jagdish Panchal
on 9/12/13, 2:35 AM

It will not be a small customization. If its possible we can discuss on skype also.

Acespritech
on 9/12/13, 3:06 AM

Acespritech, can u give brif information regarding customization

Jagdish Panchal
on 9/12/13, 6:44 AM

Hello ! you have to override "name_search" method and have to find your product in all Orders.

Acespritech
on 9/12/13, 8:03 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/11/13, 4:42 AM
Seen: 1313 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM