In the product properties, under procurements, there is a supplier list. I can add an item where I specify the supplier and minimal quantity. In the supplier form view for this list, I can add many lines where I specify a quantity and a price. This would be useful is the prices goes down as the quantity goes up. Once this information is entered, when I create a purchase order, it just uses the "cost" of the product. How can I get it to use the information per supplier and per quantity that I entered above?
You have to create a separate supplier pricelist:
Manage pricelist per supplierin the Purchase Settings menu
- Create a new Supplier Pricelist: "Purchase / Configuration / Pricelists"
- Create a new Pricelist Version: "Purchase / Configuration / Pricelists / Pricelist Versions" and assign it to the created pricelist
- Add new item in the created Pricelist Version
- In the section "Price Computation" set the field
Partner section of the product form
- Now in the purchase order select the new pricelist
When you now add a new line, then the price of the supplier section of the product should be used. But only when the partner of the purchase order matches an entry in the product supplier info.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 3/2/13, 12:08 PM|
|Seen: 5551 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|