Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how can i use different languages in a report

By
willie ho
on 2/5/15, 3:05 AM 717 views

I need to print the unit of measure in english and chinese in my report

I have already put the translate in the openerp, how can I change the lang for a field in the report?

Stephen Mack

--Stephen Mack--
| 8 8 9
Santiago, Chile
--Stephen Mack--

Some people call me a karma whore, I only ask for 10 points if you like my answer and 15 if I happen to get it correct.

Stephen Mack
On 2/5/15, 6:11 AM

If you are reporting in QWeb you can create a translatable template.  In Odoo version 9.0 the will be making it even easier by adding a new t-lang option to the t-call QWeb operator. 

Ivan

--Ivan--
| 5 3 6
Jakarta, Indonesia
--Ivan--
Ivan
On 2/5/15, 3:30 AM

What reporting engine do you use?  For RML and webkit, the method setLang() is available to set the language.  If you just want to change the language for one field, put a setLang before it and another after to set it to a different language.  The argument needed is the locale code like 'en_US' or 'zh_CN'.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/5/15, 3:05 AM
Seen: 717 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM