Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
There are any alternatives to export a po file from odoo and upload this po file to transifex manually?
How are modification in the official odoo modules synced with transifex?
How can i preserve the reviewed state of my finished translations after use "update source file" in transifex?
My not working workflow so far :
- export the po file via export translation in odoo
- upload this po file to transifex
- translate via transiflex
- if module code changes, export a po file via export translation in odoo again and use "update source file" in transifex
- reviewed state of finshed translations is lost after update source file
- problem not traceable, because history information in transifex only time-delayed or some time not shown at all
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 3/18/16, 10:46 AM|
|Seen: 817 times|
|Last updated: 7/27/17, 4:08 PM|