There are any alternatives to export a po file from odoo and upload this po file to transifex manually?
How are modification in the official odoo modules synced with transifex?
How can i preserve the reviewed state of my finished translations after use "update source file" in transifex?
My not working workflow so far :
- export the po file via export translation in odoo
- upload this po file to transifex
- translate via transiflex
- if module code changes, export a po file via export translation in odoo again and use "update source file" in transifex
- reviewed state of finshed translations is lost after update source file
- problem not traceable, because history information in transifex only time-delayed or some time not shown at all
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 3/18/16, 10:46 AM|
|Seen: 437 times|
|Last updated: 3/18/16, 10:47 AM|