This question has been flagged

I want to create a Sales Order for a product, for example, say "Product1". I want to sell 1000 quantities of Product1. Now I want to split the quantity into a number of deliveries and generate delivery order for each delivery date from Sales Order.

So, the sales order must contain the following:

1. Product 1, a total of 1000 quantity.

2. Delivery date 1: 400 quantity

3. Delivery date 2: 400 quantity

4. Delivery date 3: 200 quantity

5. Now, based on the delivery date we can generate 3 delivery orders.

So for one product's sales order, we can have 3 delivery orders with different delivery dates and quantities, and the sum of all deliveries must be the total sakes order quantity (in this example it is 1000 quantity).

How can I achieve this in Odoo 11? Please give me a suitable solution. Any kind of solutions is an appreciable one.

Thanks in advance.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello 

Check this module :

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/eq_sale_delivery_date/

Discard
Author

Hello Equick ERP,

Thank you for sharing your app. But my objective is to split the quantity of 1 product and assign delivery date to it. With your app I can have multiple products with multiple deliveries, which is not required. I want to add only 1 product with 1000 quantity and split the total 1000 quantity into 5 deliveries from the sale order.

How can I achieve this in odoo 11? Do you have any other app that can help me? Please share a suitable solution.

Thanks.

No, we have no such apps that's you want. but if you want then we can develop for you.

Author

Yes, I would like to develop.

Thank you. kindly get in touch on skype: equickerp

Best Answer

Hi,

Please have a loo at this module from OCA available in the app store: Sale Delivery Split Date

The module is for v10, you can try installing it in v11 and if needed make necessary changes.

Thanks

Discard
Author

Hi Niyas,

Thank you for sharing the app. I have downloaded the app and trying to install it, but while installing I am getting an Error. The error says: "KeyError: 'min_date'". I think there is a bug. Please help me to remove this bug, so that I can install the app properly.

Install the module in v1 and see whether it is working or not.If you get the same issue ask the author to fix it, else you can go through the code and update by your own