This question has been flagged
2 Replies

My actual requirement is : To move products from one location to another location, i am using the warehouse -> stock moves menu for this. I can move the stock to source to destination eventhough i dont have sufficient stock in source. My client asked me to show one confirmation to check.

I have a case like in     if (quantity on hand of source locatio < quantity required for move){ i want to show one confirmation box here like do you want to procedd or cancel with two buttons "confirm" and "cancel". if(confirm): make a move else: stay in draft state}. Can any one give small code for this?

Discard

Me too want this spec.. If u found please update the answer

Best Answer

You can refer <button name="cancel_voucher" string="Cancel Voucher" type="object" confirm="Are you sure you want to unreconcile this record?"/> in account voucher module for confirmation.

But for catching the result its not possible. You can define a method for confirm. If use press confirm means your method will be triggered. Else cancel means nothing happens.

Discard
Best Answer

Try in xml file where you define a view an add a button with something like :

<button name="button_name" ... confirm="Some warnning text... "/>

When you press that button you will have a popup with confirmation message, and Continue / Cancel buttons... 

Discard
Author

Thank you Bole, But this confirmation shows for every time. But my case is different.. i want to show confirmation only for particular case only..