Odoo Help

9 Answers

Lars Aam Norway

--Lars Aam--

| 2 2 6
Kolnes, Norway
--Lars Aam--

Taken my pension, but still got a lot of energy. 

Worked as General manager, Logistic manager and SAP functional consultant (In Nexans). 

I always used ERP systems as a tool to better control our business.  And specially in Logistic operations.  

Currently helping an earlier colleague to set up Odoo for a new manufacturing business. Interesting...

Lars Aam Norway
10/10/19, 3:01 PM

From working with SAP, I fully understand what you are asking. Cost Center accounting is not supported in Odoo as standard. 

On work enter you have only one cost facot by the hour. You might include fix cost in that figure. In SAP this is split on different cost elements. (Electricity, workers etc). 

For projects Odoo give you Analytic account. I think quite ok for projects. But the reports might need some Customizing. 

Amit India
10/10/19, 2:52 AM

Hello sir,

If you want to manage multiple operating unit for single company following link of app will be useful for you.

https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/branch/

If you are want same for Manufacturing here you go : https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/12.0/bi_odoo_mrp_multi_branch/

Regards

Usman Pakistan

--Usman--

| 6 3 7
Faisalabad, Pakistan
--Usman--

I Love Programming ....

E-Mail At

usman_farzand@outlook.com

Usman Pakistan
10/9/19, 9:36 AM

In Odoo if you want to deal with Food & Non Food Item with separate accounting 
you have two option 

number One is Operating Unit

number two is Multi-Company 

you need to follow Odoo Documentation to see which case is fit for your Needs ....

Mohamed Haris Qatar
10/9/19, 6:52 AM

BY activity what i mean is two business lines under one company. In my case my company is in to production of some food items ,and some other items, so we have here two departments called food and non food , My question is how do we account this situation using Odooo

Thanks 

Haris

4 Comments
Mohamed Haris Qatar
10/9/19, 10:05 AM

how do i set up an Operating Unit, any links to the odoo documentations?

Usman Pakistan
10/10/19, 3:36 AM
Mohamed Haris Qatar
10/10/19, 3:41 AM

Thank you

Mohamed Haris Qatar
10/10/19, 3:44 AM

with this can we get a consolidated P&L and Balance sheet at the same along with the separate reports

Ask a Question
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now