Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can i set up multibraching service company in openerp 7.0?

By
samba
on 6/22/14, 10:59 PM 683 views

I am trying to set up a service company with multiple branches [3] in OpenERP 7.0. The nature of business is same at all the branches, though a branch has only some departments. I was advised to use multi company module, but I am not convinced about using multiple companies and different chart of accounts of each company. I am looking at having 1 chart of accounts, that is available at all branches, though some minor heads may be zero for them.

The BS and P&L of the company should reflect the summation of all the branches. Please advise.

Thanks

Rajkumar
On 6/22/14, 11:45 PM

Hi,

you can try Multiple shops with different warehouse location and pricelists

Settings->sales->manage multiple shops

try this link  it may help you

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/22/14, 10:59 PM
Seen: 683 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM