Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How can I set the default location when adding an item to a Physical Inventory?

By
Gilles Lehoux
on 4/21/14, 12:51 AM 744 views

How can I set the default location when adding an item to a Physical Inventory?

I can enter a Physical Inventory by going to the following menu: Warehouse>Inventory Control>Physical Inventory and then clicking new, and then clicking Add item. In the new line that appears, the first field is the Location and it is filled with something like "internal / Stock". Sometimes this is ok but sometimes were are performing an inventory at a different location and this means we have to change the location every time we Add and item. It would save us a step if we didn't have to, if this field was set to whatever location is currently being inventoried.

The "Fill Inventory" button has no effect in this regard.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/21/14, 12:51 AM
Seen: 744 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM